James and Rowan from Kaper Video, a Dublin based cinematic wedding video production company, chat about all things wedding video including and give some wedding video advice;
- How much does a wedding video cost and what you can get for your budget
- Difference between cinematic and traditional?
- Types of packages available
- Type of equipment used
- Should you feed your videographer?
- Do you need one or two videographers?
- How to pick a videography style
James and I are from the west of Ireland but are now based in Dublin and shoot nationwide plus internationally. We’ve known each other for a number of years and are always collaborating on various digital projects.
Cinematic wedding video highlights are what we’re best known for. Those 4-7 minute highlight films you’ll see on our video section are what we’re most passionate about. Our style is simple and cinematic, the idea is to keep it subtle and tasteful and work with couples that want the same.
If you’d like to know more, have a read more insights into wedding videos in much more detail at our ‘Wedding Video Advice Corner‘. During the broadcast we both go through packages, process and the types of clients we’re looking for.Check our availability